Doctor of Biological Sciences – Paris Diderot University
10 years of experience in academic biomedical research (University of California at Berkeley then San Francisco) and in the pharmaceutical industry.
Her mission within ELA international:
• Liaise with researchers and associations around the world dedicated to leukodystrophies.
• Lead the Scientific Committee and the various events.
• Coordinate calls for projects and monitor ongoing clinical studies.
• Develop partnership with the USA.
Graduated from the International School of Management and holder of a DEUG in Economic and Social Sciences (University Paris XII)
Successively delegated to medical information in the pharmaceutical industry and responsible for the organisation of scientific events in an agency. Later, she was in charge of scientific popularisation in an audiovisual production company.
Her mission within ELA International:
• Organize scientific congresses and events.
• Manage calls for projects.
• Manage the Leuconnect platform.
• Participate in the development of popular science tools.